Amadeus by Wm. S. Haynes Warranty:
Thank you for purchasing an Amadeus by Wm. S. Haynes product! Amadeus products are designed and manufactured to provide many years of enjoyment and reliable performance. Amadeus is proud of the manufacturing that goes into each instrument. We are pleased to offer a limited warranty that applies to all new products directly purchased through our authorized dealer network.
This warranty covers Amadeus flutes against defects in materials or craftsmanship for 5 years for the original purchaser
- Amadeus Flutes warrants its instruments to be free of defect in material or craftsmanship for 5 years after product purchase from an authorized dealer.
- Wood instruments are warrantied for 1 year against cracking of the body or headjoint.
- Amadeus will, at its option, repair or replace any item found to have been defective in materials or manufacture under the terms stated here.
- Amadeus shall be the sole arbiter of eligibility for warranty repair or replacement.
- Amadeus liability is limited to repair or replacement of defective items.
Eligibility and Warranty Service:
- The Wm. S. Haynes Co. shall, after its investigation, determine if the flute is eligible for warranty service. Haynes and Amadeus will either repair or replace the instrument free of charge to the dealer.
- To be eligible for warranty coverage, the original purchaser of the item must present the defective item, together with the original receipt of purchase, to the dealer from which it was purchased.
- The dealer will then make all necessary arrangements with Haynes for repair or replacement of the defective item.
- This eligibility is limited to the original purchaser, whether through outright purchase or through a school or institutional purchase.
- This warranty becomes void if you have repairs done outside of the Amadeus repair network.
- Amadeus will not reimburse you for work on instruments done during the warranty period but outside of our authorized repair network.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage, deterioration, or malfunctioning due to accident, misuse, abuse, or improper operation.
- Any instrument which has been altered or on which the serial number has been altered, defaced, or removed.
- Normal wear and clean, oil, and adjust which are considered regular maintenance.
- Deterioration of finish/plating due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere, or external causes such as extreme temperature or humidity and/or buffing.
- Springs, pads, felt parts, accessories, swabs, or cleaning cloths
- Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will void the warranty
This limited 1 year warranty applies only to the original purchaser of a case, purchased either with an instrument or purchased separately.
- Damage caused by either normal wear, or by misuse or neglect is not covered.
- Amadeus warranty responsibilities and liabilities are limited to repair or replacement of defective cases for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Damage to instruments, or other personal property being stored or transported in Amadeus cases is not covered by this or any other Amadeus warranty.
Amadeus reserves the right to make changes to this warranty. The policies in place at the time of purchase will be honored.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.